Self care is an important aspect of your life. Without giving yourself the health and care you need, you will not have the energy for everything else.
If you’re unsure where to start on your journey to optimum health, take a look at our website (www.HealthyAtom.com), or feel free to drop us an email and we will be happy to help you work out what you need.
Here’s an interesting read about where we store body fat and why.
Stress and feeling overwhelmed leads to pressure on the adrenals, which releases high levels of cortisol and this is stored as fat rolls across the abdomen, yet the limbs often remain slim.
Too much alcohol leads to an overstressed liver, which releases high levels of unprocessed toxins and this is stored as swelling, seen as a protruded, rounded belly.
A deficiency in amino acids/minerals leads to a hormonal imbalance, which causes estrogen dominance and this is stored as fat on the lower abdomen and hips.
An overload of white sugar and bad carbohydrates leads to an overworked thyroid and pancreas, which releases high levels of insulin and this is stored as fat over the entire body, especially in the back, aka the love handles.
Solution: Make small changes daily from the list below, gradually building up for a permanent transition. This way, you’ll be on the road to better health:
1. Speak out – offload and say it as it is…
2. Delegate – take control of what overwhelms you and let go of what’s not working…
3. Cut-down on alcohol – a glass of something nice is fine, but if you rely on it to escape…
4. Eat the right balance of nutrients – in every meal…
5. Drop white sugar – bye, bye global, parasitic addiction…
6. Eat healthier carbs – slow releasing carbs do not spike insulin levels, so change all white products to wholegrain and brown alternatives…